Terms & Conditions
1. Information about Us
- This software application and related content and services (referred to as "APP") is owned and licensed by Prodian Infotech pvt.Ltd (referred to as "We", "Us", "Our")./li>
- The App is made available in various App stores.
- Any questions pertaining to Sports Ruler App can be forwarded to email@example.com
- By downloading the app, you agree that you are aged 13 or over and have read and accept these terms.
- You give your consent that we may add or change these terms at any time. New terms if any will come into effect immediately and your continued usage of the app shall be in concurrence to these terms. We recommend you to check the terms frequently, as these are subjected to periodical updates
- Users who have downloaded the App in their personal mobile device as allowed by the devices application store can access the App.
- You agree not to (i) use the app for any other intend other than the ones exclusively highlighted in these terms (i) modify, copy, reproduce, otherwise tamper with, distribute, license, sell, transmit, broadcast, stream or exploit the App or any portion of the App.
4. Third Party Services Integration
- The App is integrated with or might integrate third party services other than Facebook or Twitter in future. This may facilitate sign in through these services.
- These third party services require you to own a separate account or registration with them. The terms under which those third party services engage with you, share information or data with the App is case-specific. You must be aware of the terms and conditions of the respective third party services before attempting to associate your activity on the App with those services
- You are required to utilize the app only for lawful purposes. Restrain from using the App if in case it
(a) Breaches any applicable, local, national or international law or regulation.
(b) Is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
(c) Attempts to send, receive, upload, download or re-use any material contained in the App
6. Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owners or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the App and in the associated content. Those works are protected by appropriate copyright laws.
Every user grants the App a non-revocable, worldwide, royalty-free and sub-licensable right and license to use, copy, publish, reproduce or adapt any content contributed by the user. We won’t be liable for any infringement of intellectual property rights.
With regards to points 8, 9 & 10, need to discuss and then draft them.
7.Information, Availability and Updates
- Though we ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information published, some of it is supplied to us by third parties and we are unable to validate its accuracy. You are advised to verify the accuracy of any information before firmly relying on it. Given the innate nature of the internet, the service is prone to errors, interruptions and delays at any time. Hence, the App comes with "as is" without warranties of any kind and there is no acceptance of liability arising out of inaccuracy or omission in the information or interruption in availability.
- We reserve the right to change (i) the presentation, features, functionality, and content of the App (ii) any third party we engage to provide any aspect of the app to You; provided any such change shall not adversely impact You or continued provision of the App to You. Automatic or manual updates are triggered in the App at any time without notice to keep the App updated.
- The current version of the SportsRuler is a soft launch targeted at Nonprofessional cricketers and their teams to record the score, get statistics and analysis on their matches and games.
- It enables creating and managing teams, communities and sharing news and articles on related topics.
- You also get to see the leader boards and statistics across teams so that everyone would know who is doing good and who is not.
- Player profiles are generated only to keep a personal record for an individual player and not for any other comparison purposes.
- We are not responsible if any discrepancies arise between the users.
- Images of facilities are for representation only and actual image may vary from the image exhibited. The App rejects any liabilities arising out of discrepancies.
- The quality of Facility likes cricket nets, Practice grounds and other material booked through the App does not carry endorsement of any kind from our end and is the sole liability of the respective owner of the facility.
- The awards distributed for the contest winners are solely the organisers’ liability and we are not responsible for the quality and quantum of the prizes.
The prices are listed only in Indian Rupees. Sports Ruler App has entered into an agreement with third party gateway service providers and financial institutions approved by the Reserve Bank of India for payment related endeavours.
Using payment facilities highlighted in the Sports Ruler app doesn’t make the app liable or responsible for non-receipt, non-payment, and non-provision of after sales or warranty services. Sports Ruler shall not be responsible for any claims arising out of not processing a transaction.
Users hereby agree to provide accurate information of credit/debit cards and other payment instruments to purchase products on the app. Every user warrants that he/she may not utilize any payment information illegally owned by the user. The app shall not utilize or share user information with any third party unless required by law, regulation or court order. The app rejects all liabilities arising out of information loss pertaining to the confidentiality of credit/debit card details or pre-paid instrument account.
- Prices will not be reduced in case of non-utilisation of facility to the specified time limit eg: (i) the user failed to arrive on time (ii) Players get exhausted and fail to utilise the facility until time limit ends. (iii) if weather plays a spoilsport then booking refund can be initiated
- Cancellation should be initiated within 2 days from the date of booking
- Use Contact Us page to reach us.
- You agree to indemnity the owners of the App, and our affiliates and our respective directors, officers and employees against all claims, actions, suits, liabilities, proceedings, demands, costs and expenses arising out of
a). The Users misinterpretation of the terms
b). Claims raised by third parties in connection with the Users use of App
c). Breach of any third party rights by the user
- These terms shall be interpreted in accordance with the Indian Laws.
The courts in Chennai shall own exclusive jurisdiction in respect of issues arising here from.
14.Process flow to purchase the product & service – end to end (SELF)
- Users need to download the Sports Ruler App.
Login/Register with necessary login credentials.
- Go through different options and book whichever service is required.
- Once the user confirms the booking, head to the payment section.
- Complete the payment transaction using Credit/Debit cards/Net banking/through various payment options.